Statement of Purpose: Gowandi is a private social networking club providing a service to it’s members who wish to communicate online with other members, to develop a network of friends and acquaintances for social reasons only.
By completing your application for membership in Gowandi, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms and Conditions of Membership, and that you accept the terms and conditions contained herein, and agree to comply and abide by them.
Management of Gowandi reserves the right, at it sole and absolute discretion, to refuse membership to any person, or to terminate any members membership, without notice, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to failure of a member to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Membership or violation of the clubs Code of Conduct described below.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Members must at all times conduct their membership activities in the spirit for which this club has been created. Members will not harass, abuse or insult other members and will not use offensive or obscene words, names or phrases in any of their online communications. This shall also be meant to prohibit the forwarding of any obscene or offensive materials, or the use of this Club for the transmission of any advertising or other materials for commercial purposes. Members agree to respect the views of all members at all times, and to demonstrate helpfulness and show understanding for the wishes and safety of all members.
FAKE PROFILE POLICY: Any person who post a fake profile will result in immediate account termination and will not be entitled to a refund in whole or in part of Membership fees. A Fake profile is someone pretended to be someone else, whether real or not. Including, but not limited to pretending to be a gender not your own. It is our intention and desire to protect our members from activity of this nature.
ZERO TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY: Any unsolicited commercial or promotional messages sent to other members are considered SPAM and will result in immediate account termination and will not be entitled to a refund in whole or in part of Membership fees. Prohibited activities includes promoting another website (of any type), another club or posting or publishing a party invitation to other than specific members. It is our intention and desire to protect our members from all manner and types of spam.
ACCOUNT TERMINATION AT THE SOLE DESECRATION OF Gowandi: If you violate the terms and conditions of use of the network for this club at the sole desecration of Gowandi management and staff it can result in immediate account termination and you will not be entitled to a refund in whole or in part of fees paid, if any.
APPEAL: If your account is disabled or terminated for any reason you have the right to appeal that action to Gowandi. At support@Gowandi.com. The decision and outcome of your appeal is final by the management of Gowandi.
PAYMENT OF ALL CHARGES OWED: I agree and understand that the fees charged by Gowandi are earned upon my payment of such fees and are not entitled to a refund whatsoever. I further agree not to dispute theses charges that I initiate, either on a one time basis or on a recurring basis. I further understand that if I dispute charges that I have initiated that I agree to pay a one-time administrative fee in the amount of $75 to Gowandi in addition to any and all other charges that may be due.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The information utilized by the Club is provided solely by the Member, without independent verification by Gowandi. For that reason, all members acknowledge and agree that the information they provide shall be honest and accurate as to his or her personal details. Each member acknowledges and agrees that any information he or she submits to Gowandi for publication can be used, unconditionally, by Gowandi.
2. The membership in Gowandi is personal and belongs solely to the applicant. The membership is not transferrable.
3. Members acknowledge and consent to the random monitoring of members transmissions by Gowandi, to attempt to ensure compliance by the members with the Code of Conduct. This shall not be meant to be a guaranty by Gowandi, as monitoring all transmissions would not be feasible or practical.
4. Failure by any member to make timely payment of membership fees will result in termination of membership, and the members profile will be immediately deleted from the Gowandi database. If a member has established automatic withdrawal for payment of membership fees, and that membership terminates for any reason, it is the members responsibility to cancel the automatic payment. By default the membership recurring billing is switched on. No refunds will be given for overpayment resulting from the members failure to terminate the automatic payment.
5. Membership fees are charged in USD currency.
6. It is understood and acknowledged that Gowandi shall not be responsible or liable for temporary or intermittent problems or interruptions of the service provided by Gowandi, whether due to problems with Gowandis server or software, or whether due to a members hardware or software capabilities.
7. Members acknowledge and agree that they will be solely responsible for their actions and for their own safety, and that they will take all necessary care and due diligence before divulging any private (non-published) information to other parties, or making private arrangements with any other members.
8. If you as a Member, have been offended by the acts or behavior of another Member who has violated the Gowandi Code of Conduct or any of the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement, it is your responsibility to report such behavior to Gowandi management. Upon receiving such notification, Gowandi will monitor the E-mail and/or communications of all of the parties involved. If offensive behavior continues, membership of the offending member(s) will be terminated, at the sole discretion of Gowandi. Further, if any monitored E-mails contain language involving threats, or any other violations of law, such E-mails will be forwarded to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
9. Members acknowledge and agree that all content produced by this Club or its members become the tangible and intellectual property of Gowandi and is copyrighted accordingly. Any content produced to and/or by this club may be used by Gowandi for any business purpose whatsoever.
10. It is agreed that this Agreement is made by the parties in the State of Florida and the United States of America, and is to be construed, interpreted, enforced and governed by and in accordance with such laws (excluding the principals thereof governing conflicts of law) and federal law, in the event, and only to the extent, federal law preempts the law of the State of Florida. Venue for any litigation concerning this Agreement shall be Broward County, Florida. The parties hereby waive any right to demand trial by jury for any litigation arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
11. No civil action concerning any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be instituted before any court and all such disputes shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration by a three man panel. Each party shall select one arbitrator, who will in turn select a third arbitrator. All costs and expenses of the arbitration, including actual attorney's fees, shall be allocated among the parties according to the arbitrators' discretion. The arbitrators' award resulting from such arbitration may be confirmed and entered as a final judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction and enforced accordingly. Further, the parties hereto expressly agree that proceeding to arbitration and obtaining an award thereunder shall be a condition precedent to the bringing or maintaining of any action in any court with respect to any dispute arising under this Agreement, except for the institution of a civil action to maintain the status quo during the pendency of any arbitration proceeding.
12. Email Reminders, you agree that when joining Gowandi that you acknowledge and want to receive email reminders about your account and site activity. Also, if you do not log in for a period of time or another member sends you an email on the site that Gowandi will send you an account reminder or an email stating that another member has contacted you and / or occasional promotional messages from Gowandi.
13. Lifetime Membership. A lifetime membership (if offered) is for the lifetime of the website or its current ownership. Lifetime does not mean your lifetime. Gowandi keeps the right to cancel a lifetime membership at any time for any reason. If you cancel your own lifetime membership and decide later to create a new account, its up to Gowandi to decide a reinstatement of your lifetime membership. At the option of Gowandi, If an account is not used for 180 days, the account will be removed.
14. If a membership is terminated for any reason, whether by Gowandi or the member, no refund will be given for any prepaid portion of the membership fees.
15: In our efforts to keep our site a place where members feel comfort in joining, registered sex offenders are prohibited from using our site. Once we determine a user's status as a sex offender, we immediately remove the account and all information in it. If you encounter an account that may belong to a convicted sex offender, please report it and we will review the information.
DISCLAIMER: This club cannot be held responsible for any actions or statements of any of its members, nor any actions resulting from the illegal or irresponsible actions of any of its members or for any actions by any third party resulting from membership to this club. The service provided is an 'as seen' basis and because of the immense variety of selection and matching criteria does not offer any guarantees that suitable matches will be found. This club will endeavor to provide a level of service as indicated in all this club published materials. This club agrees to the best of its ability to keep private any information submitted by members which is not for public display but, however, cannot be held responsible for any illegal actions by any third party which breaches this agreement.
If you have any specific questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, do not agree to them until you fully understand the Terms and Conditions of the membership.