In this, the animal is unable to conceive in spite of two or more pregnancies and remains in its regular brain. During the normal test, he almost becomes sick
There can be many reasons for repeat bridging, of which the following are the main reasons: -
(1) Hereditary, birth-related or post-birth disorders in the reproductive tube of the estrus: -
These include the formation of a section in the organs of the reproductive tube, joining of the ovaries with the rashes, vesicles in the ovaries, cervical serpentine (kinked cervix), obstruction of the ovaries, the endometrium. It includes disorders etc.
(2) Hereditary, sperm, and early birth disorder in spermatozoa, egg and initial powder: -
These include the delay in fertilization of the egg due to conception at a very late time or the termination of the madkaal, disorder in the egg or sperm, the use of semen of the same bull in multiple generations, mismatch of sperm and egg, Pregnancy is done in the early heat of the time period, which makes sperm become old by the time they reach the egg.
(3) Deficiencies in animal management: -
These include the inability of the animal to detect the animal in its proper time, artificial insemination with an unskilled person, malnutrition of the animal and stress in the animal.
(4) Endocrine disorders: -
These include follicular atresia, delayed ovulation, cystic ovary, corpus luteum (luteal insufficient), (weak heat), etc. Is
(5.) Infectious diseases or inflammation of reproductive organs: -
In these diseases, Trichomonas fetus, Vibrio fetus, brucellosis, IBR-IPV. Corynebacterium contains pyogenes and other bacteria and viruses. In this, there is swelling in the uterus due to which the fetus dies in the initial stage.
Treatment and Prevention:
1. Repeat breeder animals should be tested and treated with a veterinarian so that its cause can be accurately ascertained. Such an animal may have to be called for testing many times because once seeing the animal it is difficult for the vet to reach any specific result. Whether or not the ovum is released from the ovary can be detected by re-examining the animal during the item time and after 10 days. After ten days, the veterinarian can detect many more diseases of the animal. Therefore, on the advice of the veterinarian, the animal alk must bring the animal for its testing and treatment.
2. The inhibition of ovarian vehicles, which is the main cause of repeat breeding, can be detected by a special technique called the modified PSP test. Therefore, some special hormones GHRH or LH, etc. are applied for the secretory disorder.
3. By collecting mucus from the uterus of the animal during the period of CST. It can be sent for testing, so that bacteria that cause disease inside the uterus are detected and the medicine that affects them is also known. In this way, the infection of the uterus can be controlled by the use of that medicine.
4. The animal guardian should take special care of the animal's time period, it is very important to have knowledge of the characteristics of the item in the animal. So that it can get the animal in the correct position of the item (second half).
5. The animal foster should not force the animal in the direction of not being in the right position and the artificial insemination technician should not unnecessarily vaccinate the animal as it increases the number of repeat breeders and many more diseases to the animal Increases the risk of
6. It is advisable to conceive a repeat breeder animal in the middle of the cervix because in some animals the cycle continues even after conception. The conception of such an animal inside the uterus is a complete reference to the death of the fetus.
7. Animal spinach should pay special attention to animal feed. The fertility of malnourished animals decreases. Fertility disorders arise due to lack of mineral mixture and vitamin E etc. in the animal.
8. In late ovulated animals, giving good ovulation 2-3 times at 24-hour intervals gives good tests.
(2) Avoidance of animal:
After attaining puberty, the female cycle begins in the female animal and this cycle normally continues until it becomes old and incapable of reproduction. In the breeding stage, if the animal does not come under the item, then this condition is also called estrus to unstress. This is the following second class estrus
1. First-class enstrus:
In the nostrils of this category, no structure of the item cycle like follicle or corpus luteum is found above the ovary. This enstrus is also called true unstress. This can happen for the following reasons.
(2) old age
(3) Hence, parasitic and prolonged diseases.
(4) Effect of the season (especially in buffaloes)
(5) Disorders of reproductive organs.
2. Second Class estrus:
In the nostrils of this class, the composition of the head chakra like carpus luteum or follicle is found above the ovary in the nostrils. This enzyme may be due to the following reasons.
After conception, the corpus luteum starts secreting the hormone progesterone. This hormone prevents the animal from coming into heat. Thus, pregnancy is the main reason for not getting into animal items.
(2) Nostrils due to persistent corpus luteum:
In this stage, due to the uterine peak or any other reason, the corpus luteum does not end in the ovary and remains in a functioning state which prevents the animal from coming into heat.
(3) Enastrus due to luteal cyst:
In this, a cyst is formed in the ovaries, due to which the progesterone hormone is secreted, as a result the animal does not come in heat.
(4) Enastrous due to weak item:
It does not show signs of heat from outside in the animal, but in the silent state of the animal, there is blood in the heat and at the appointed time the ovum also comes out from the ovary.
Treatment and Prevention:
(1) The animal should always be given a balanced diet and mineral mixture must be added to the animal's diet.
(2) If the animal does not come under the item, it should be shown to the vet.
(3) Copper-cobalt tablets can also be given to animals.
(4) The animal must also give the medicine of stomach worms as needed.
(5) If the animal does not come in heat due to stable corpus luteum or luteal cyst, then the prostaglandin vaccine is given.
(6) Vaccines of gonadotrophins, GnRH, Vitamin A, and Phosphorus are also given in Ntrus but these should be administered by the vet.
(7) Painting of Lugol's iodine on the cervix is also beneficial in this disorder.
3. Metritis / Endometritis (uterine inflammation):
Metritis or uterine inflammation means inflammation of the entire uterus and endometritis is inflammation of the layer inside the uterus. Most of the time, Oshu's general health is good, but it affects his reproductive capacity. Metritis or endometritis occurs after certain diseases in animals, such as painful labor, stoppage of years after calving (placenta) and some Other reasons | At the time of delivery, germs can enter the uterus and cause metritis or endometritis by direct blood transport at the time of artificial insemination or PRA. Many other diseases such as brucellosis, trichomoniasis, and vibriosis, etc. can also cause sterility in animals by causing endometritis.
The predominant symptom of metritis or endometritis is the discharge of a white-yellow proud substance from the vagina. Its quantity depends on the intensity of the disease and no such substance appears to be present in the cases of subclinical endometritis.
Treatment and prevention:
Metritis or endometritis is treated by inserting appropriate medicine like antibiotics etc. in the uterus. In addition, antibiotic vaccines can also be applied to meat. The use of appropriate substances of CST Karkava of the collected substance from the uterus is the best treatment for this disease. This disease can be prevented by taking full care of cleanliness at the time of animal calving and during artificial or natural conception.
4. Pyometra (uterine peak):
In Pyometra, the peak is collected in the uterus of the animal. In this, the animal does not come in heat and periodically white discharge can be seen coming out of its vagina. On examination of the animal, white-colored fluid is seen in its vagina, and on examination through the anus, the uterus is found in a swollen state. Mostly corpus luteum is also found in animal ovaries. It is necessary to distinguish this disease from the pregnancy of the animal because sometimes such a female animal is mistakenly considered pregnant.
The best and modern cure for this disease is to give an injection of prostaglandin F-2 alpha. The use of this vaccine leads to the death of CL which causes the animal to enter the item and all the peak in the uterus is removed.
Abortion in cows and buffaloes is the condition whereby an animal conceived by artificial or natural insemination throws the baby in its womb out of the uterus at any time during the period up to about 20 days before the completion of normal pregnancy. This child is either dead or he lives for less than 24 hours. In the early stages (up to 2-3 months duration) abortions are often not known to the parents of the abortion and when the animal comes back in the heat again, they sit on it for free time. After abortion after 3 months or 3 months, the animal owners know about it.
Reasons for miscarriage:
There can be many reasons for miscarriage in cows or buffaloes which we can divide into two categories.
(1) Infectious cause:
These include diseases caused by bacterial penetration, trichomoniasis, vibriosis, brucellosis, salmonellosis, leptospirosis, mildew, and many viral diseases.
Treatment and prevention:
If the signs of miscarriage have started in the animal, it is difficult to get rid of it. Therefore, cattle rearers should stay away from those causes which are prone to miscarriage. To stop abortion, we should keep the following points in mind.
1. The cowshed should always be kept clean and sprinkled with insecticides in between.
2. Care should be taken to look after the animal and it should not be tied on a smooth floor.
3. Care should be taken off the animal's diet and it should be fed a balanced diet.
4. The animal under the item should always be trained by trained artificial insemination technician.
5. If there is a possibility of miscarriage, consult a veterinarian soon.
6. If an animal has been conceived, it should be reported to the nearest veterinary hospital so that its cause can be accurately ascertained. The fallen child and the loin should be pressed into the pit and the cowshed should be cleaned properly with germicides.
6. Lack of lochia after eating:
In cows and buffaloes, the exudation of the loch after the calving is found to be much higher than other animals. Generally, the loin comes out between 3 and 8 hours after the calving. But many times, after more than 8 hours have passed, Jer does not come out. Sometimes it has also been seen that half of the loin breaks out and half remains in the uterus.
There can be many reasons for not having lochia. Infectious causes include vibriosis, leptospirosis, TB. Mildew, viruses and many other viruses and many other infections are involved, but the fear of loosening is the highest in brucellosis disease. Among the non-communicable causes, non-communicative miscarriage, premature delivery, having twins, suffering childbirth, early pregnancy after pregnancy, malnutrition, imbalance of hormones, etc. are the main ones.
The uterus begins to rot inside the loins and the stinky red-colored discharge starts coming from the vagina. The animal's appetite decreases and milk production is impaired. Sometimes he also gets a fever. Due to the infection in the uterus, the animal starts straining (trying to pull out the uterus) due to which the vagina or uterus and sometimes rectum also come out and the disease takes a complicated form.
Treatment and prevention:
Experts have different opinions about the timing of removing animal loops by hand. Many people recommend removing it from the loch after 12 hours of calving, while others recommend removing it from the hand after waiting for 72 hours. If the jet is lying loose in the uterus, it should be removed by the hand. There is no harm, but if the loin is firmly attached to the uterus, then there is every possibility of bleeding and other complicated problems by forcefully removing it. Most animal herds are easily killed by applying oxytocin or prostaglandin F-2 alpha vaccines after calving. But these vaccines should be administered only on the advice of the vet. After the animal's hand comes out of the hands, the bacterium must put a drug in the uterus and it should be administered to the veterinarian by giving medicines, the animal guardian should not do this work by himself or any untrained person. The animal must give mineral mixture and a balanced diet during pregnancy. This disease can be done by giving vitamin E vaccine to the animal a few days before delivery.
7. Trying out the uterus (prolapse of the uterus):
Many times, in cows and buffaloes, the uterus comes out within 4-6 hours of delivery, due to which the situation arises if treatment is not done at the appropriate time. The pain is more likely to come out of the uterus after delivery. In this, the uterus turns upside down and comes out of the vagina and the animal often sits in it. In trying to get out the uterus and other organs inside, the animal keeps pushing, due to which the pimples also get out of the way and the situation becomes more serious.
Following are the main reasons for the exit of the uterus: -
(1) aging of the animal.
(2) Calcium deficiency.
(3) Childbirth for which the child has to be pulled for treatment.
(4) vaginal discharge before delivery.
(5) Do not exit the uterus from the uterus.
Treatment and prevention:
As soon as the animal is exposed to the uterus, it should be separated from other animals so that the limb which is not out of harm to other animals should be covered with wet towels or sheets and if possible tow the blue organ out It should be kept slightly higher than the level of the vagina so that blood does not collect in the exiting limb. The exhaled limb should not be administered by an untrained person, but should be called to the vet as soon as possible for treatment. If the animal is deficient in calcium, it is injected with salvage borogluconate. The exhaled limb is cleaned properly with either hot water or saline water. If the loin is also attached to the grain, it does not need to forcefully come out. The cervix is carefully inserted inside the uterus and after placing it in its place, stitches are placed in the vaginal gate. After this, the animals can be administered calcium borogluconate, oxytocin, and antibiotic-hardened vaccines as needed. In this disease, if the animal is not treated properly, the animal may become a victim of permanent infertility. Therefore, animal spinach should never be relaxed about this.
During pregnancy, taking care of the animal properly and giving it a balanced diet with good quality mineral mixture can reduce the possibility of this disease. In animals where injecting calcium borogluconate and vitamin E and selenium can also benefit.