Share of Poultry, Dairy and Livestock in the Socio Economic Development:
• According to economic survey of Pakistan 2013-14, its contribution to agriculture value added is approximately 55.9 % and to national GDP is 13%.
• Nearly 8 million families involved in livestock raising deriving more than 35% income from livestock production activities.
• Livestock sector has an important role towards the development of rural economy and its importance may well be recognized from the fact that 35-40 million rural populations are dependent on livestock
• Poultry contributes 40% of meat produced in Pakistan
• Poultry sector is an important and vibrant segment of agriculture in Pakistan with a significant contribution to the national GDP (1.3%)
• In the last few years, the poultry sector has shown excellent growth and has emerged as a source of employment for more than 1.5 million people (GOP, 2014)
Future prospects for Poultry, Dairy and Livestock Industry: Pakistan Poultry,Dairy And Livestock gateway to the Prosperous Future
• With the advancement of CPEC, Pakistan will be having a massive economic boost within the next few years, which will give rise to a maximized export percentage.
• According to the Governor of Punjab the demand for livestock and dairy products would increase with the completion of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
• Poultry sector has an annual growth rate of 15 – 20 %.
Pakistan Poultry,Dairy And Livestock gateway to the Prosperous Future:
• Pakistan poultry dairy and livestock expo will be marked as a major breakthrough in providing an exhibiting platform to the local dairy farms, delis and companies producing the by-products including cheese, butter, yogurt, frozen meet items.
• This expo will be helpful in creating avenues for them in the International Market.
• It is an ideal event to engage with local and international exhibitors.
• It will provide a gateway to enter into the foreign and local investment insights of the dairy business.
• It will provide you to meet the business groundbreakers of the population and to find local partners.
• Pakistan’s industry can catch up in huge leaps by going from the baseline of 6% to at least 25% by 2025.
• An ideal event for Pakistani and international businesses to explore opportunities into Pakistan’s dairy industry.
• Pakistan poultry dairy, livestock expo believes that by working together you can play an important role in enabling the dairy industry to reach its maximum potential